The cool weather is coming for it is felt when sitting outside with my kitty 'Ginger'. She is so good and always stays with 'Mommy' as she plays in the grass in front of our apartment...rg
Loved it and had to smile. I so remember those words I used to ask my mother when I was small and words I heard from my children too. Of course I didn't have the heart to tell them they sure could have been better because that would have devastated them. I myself sure could have been better. LOL Thanks Rhoda for delightful memories of Christmas's past.
3 comments:
Got a chuckle out of this Rhoda. Hope I've been good. Guess I'll have to let others be the judge of that.
Karen
Well, I've been good - for sure! LOL I know you have been good too!!! rg
Loved it and had to smile. I so remember those words I used to ask my mother when I was small and words I heard from my children too. Of course I didn't have the heart to tell them they sure could have been better because that would have devastated them. I myself sure could have been better. LOL Thanks Rhoda for delightful memories of Christmas's past.
Post a Comment