The cool weather is coming for it is felt when sitting outside with my kitty 'Ginger'. She is so good and always stays with 'Mommy' as she plays in the grass in front of our apartment...rg
3.31.2010
He Touches the World with Love ~
Those who share their words are special, those who share their hearts are a blessing...
Dedicated to Jaime Ferreyros, Miami, FL You may view his impressive website -
Nature is in the hearts of us all, if we take a moment to capture the beauty around us everyday. I would suggest you start by writing Haiku. Format: 3 lines, 5 - 1st, 7 - 2nd, 5 - 3rd syllable count = 17 syllables in all. Haiku is only and always about Nature. This is a Japanese form of poetry. You may view Haiku at tinywords.com Let me know how you make out with this one!
I am speachless and honored. I believe this is the first poem ever dedicated to me...and the most beautiful and touching write ever. God Bless you Rhoda :)
3 comments:
This was my second visit to your page. I plan many more. I wish I could write nature poetry like you.
Dear Ron:
Nature is in the hearts of us all, if we take a moment to capture the beauty around us everyday. I would suggest you start by writing Haiku. Format: 3 lines, 5 - 1st, 7 - 2nd, 5 - 3rd syllable count = 17 syllables in all. Haiku is only and always about Nature. This is a Japanese form of poetry. You may view Haiku at tinywords.com Let me know how you make out with this one!
Rhoda
I am speachless and honored. I believe this is the first poem ever dedicated to me...and the most beautiful and touching write ever.
God Bless you Rhoda :)
Post a Comment