The cool weather is coming for it is felt when sitting outside with my kitty 'Ginger'. She is so good and always stays with 'Mommy' as she plays in the grass in front of our apartment...rg
2.05.2010
Kitty Dough on the Rise ~
Hold on there!!! I think you used to much Yeast...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Rhoda,
Just checked out your blog. It's fabulous! I especially loved the Kitty Dough on the Rise. LOL! I'm still laughing out loud at this one. What a hoot. I also loved The Rose and the poem for your dear friend.
Does it change often? I'd be interested in keeping an eye on it.
1 comment:
Hi Rhoda,
Just checked out your blog. It's fabulous! I especially loved the Kitty Dough on the Rise. LOL! I'm still laughing out loud at this one. What a hoot. I also loved The Rose and the poem for your dear friend.
Does it change often? I'd be interested in keeping an eye on it.
Take care,
Monique
Fanstory.com
Post a Comment