October 19, 2013

Cross of Salvation...



 
Make All Days Count

 Time has value
Each day meaning
Use time wisely
Our days numbered
Remind me Lord
To do right thing
Accept what must
Giving you trust
 
Let me not put off things that I should now attempt
Guide me in my life to become the best I can
Keep me focused from devils temptations that tempt
Show me a sign Lord so I will stay on Your plan
 
Each day I’ll feel your love
I will feel joy in heart
Sunrise brings peace of dove
Bird’s song gives me great start
Your word I’ll read each day
Verse will inspire to write
It teaches Christian way
I hope to bring delight 
Each day treasure
Memory make
Beyond measure
 
© 2013  Christina R. Jussaume
 
Cross of Salvation Form of Poetry created by Christina R. Jussaume
consists of a octet (8 line poem) of 4 syllables each - Next is a quatrain
of 12 syllables per line - Next is another octet (8 line stanza) that has 6
syllables per line - This is followed by a triplet (3 line stanza) - Triplet
is 4 syllables per line - Rhyme is optional and up to the poet.
Subject must be spiritual in nature - Poem centered aligned to
show shape of cross...rg





THANKS DEAR… IT MAKES ME PROUD TO SEE YOU POSTING ALL THOSE STYLES ON YOUR BLOG I TAUGHT YOU...
 
HUGS...TINA