The cool weather is coming for it is felt when sitting outside with my kitty 'Ginger'. She is so good and always stays with 'Mommy' as she plays in the grass in front of our apartment...rg
3.29.2012
Snoozing Kitty Style...
Who says three's a crowd? Four, yeah maybe...
Submitted to 'Expressions' by long time friend and supporter Caryl Ramsdale, NV
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a very informative site, I have found alot of very useful information here and still have a lot more to read. Thank you very much for the time and effort you have put in.... bestdigitalcamerasreview.net
I'm not sure where you're getting your details, but good matter. I needs to invest some time learning much more or perhaps understanding more. Many thanks for great info I was looking for this info regarding my mission.
Thank you for your interesting comment. I get my info from pictures from the Internet and from friends who email me info to use on 'Expressions'. I post my own poetry and also will feature other poets at times. I will consider any literature to post on 'Expressions' providing it is a family oriented nature. Thank you again for your comment...rg
4 comments:
What a very informative site, I have found alot of very useful information here and still have a lot more to read. Thank you very much for the time and effort you have put in....
bestdigitalcamerasreview.net
Thank you for your comment. I hope you visit 'Expressions' often. rg
I'm not sure where you're getting your details, but good matter. I needs to invest some time learning much more or perhaps understanding more. Many thanks for great info I was looking for this info regarding my mission.
PoIuYt
Thank you for your interesting comment. I get my info from pictures from the Internet and from friends who email me info to use on 'Expressions'. I post my own poetry and also will feature other poets at times. I will consider any literature to post on 'Expressions' providing it is a family oriented nature. Thank you again for your comment...rg
Post a Comment