The cool weather is coming for it is felt when sitting outside with my kitty 'Ginger'. She is so good and always stays with 'Mommy' as she plays in the grass in front of our apartment...rg
12.17.2011
A Bluebird Kind of Love...
The Bluebird of Happiness
I send to you today
He brings you all my love
As he hurries on his way
I hope his song
Will touch your heart
The way it was meant to be
And every time you hear it
You will think of me
Love,
Vernette
Poetry composed by
Vernette Hutcheson, LA
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thank you Vernette for sharing your uplifting poem with us. Keep on writing! Merry Christmas to you.
2 comments:
Thank you Vernette for sharing your uplifting poem with us. Keep on writing! Merry Christmas to you.
Karen O'Leary
Rhoda,
I think that the Indigo Bunting is a beautiful bird...Great poem you have written using the picture as inspiration..
Sara
Post a Comment