The cool weather is coming for it is felt when sitting outside with my kitty 'Ginger'. She is so good and always stays with 'Mommy' as she plays in the grass in front of our apartment...rg
11.05.2010
Expressions...
Ribbons of words like songs flow through her gifted pen. Expressions born of life, insight, and faith.
I finally got 'Expressions' put up. It isn't what I wanted to do, but I am limited with color, fonts and style.
Thank you again for caring enough about me to put me into words. Your talent always shines, you heart is always ready to share and your love for those around you always comes through with heartfelt messages.
2 comments:
Hi Karen...
I finally got 'Expressions' put up. It isn't what I wanted to do, but I am limited with color, fonts and style.
Thank you again for caring enough about me to put me into words. Your talent always shines, you heart is always ready to share and your love for those around you always comes through with heartfelt messages.
Hugs from Rhoda
Thank you Rhoda for publishing this poem. It expresses what I feel about your writing. Keep your talent shining my friend.
Karen
Post a Comment