April 7, 2010

Poetry from the Inside Out...


The Power of Faith

The sweltering heat from ones mind
burns the inner flesh creating holes
of deception and defeat

Crying for a cool calm to caress the
sweltering body a breath of fresh air swirls
calming and comforting the troubled mind

Peace surrounds the unraveled being
as peacefulness becomes one again
and joy returns to unite body and soul

For a moment in time a disruption began,
another moment in time the disruption is gone,
again, reminding one of progress made -

as the power of faith again, overcomes


Into the Waiting Light

And, He said,
Come take my hand
and let me lead you
within the confines
of my spirit.

And, He said again,
with a whisper in his tone,
Walk beside me
for I am your truth
and salvation.

And, He said for the third time,
You are my Daughter,
I am your Father,
our family in spirit will
flourish through eternal love.

And, I said to Him,
I love you.
My faith in You
if forever lasting now and…

into the waiting light.