April 17, 2010

Gracie's Cradle of Love ~


Ms. Gracie ~ Age two years
as she plays with my watch...


Sickness rings from your soul
as you fill with stifling staleness
lingering, pressures your breath
calling me to nurturer you as He
brought you to a home of safety

Peace comes to thee quickly
again your strength is protected,
again your will to survive as a
special feline halo casts a glow of
triumph that cast out the evil serpents

Together we shall overcome the
foggy shadows that linger within
thy breast for it was written that
you would be given all that you
deserve, for you have been chosen

And I, chosen to fulfill His desire
bringing you to a haven of wellness,
bringing you to everlasting warmth
from His loving arms to mine as I
hold you dear in your cradle -

of love

Author's Note:

Although Gracie is a Feral Kitty, she is very gentle and loving to me and others people, for she has bonded with all humans beings and animals. Is she favored? Yeah, just a bit, by her Mother Cat!