The cool weather is coming for it is felt when sitting outside with my kitty 'Ginger'. She is so good and always stays with 'Mommy' as she plays in the grass in front of our apartment...rg
3.28.2010
Expressions Business Card
Logo for 'Expressions' Business Card is just perfect! Card ordered from VistaPrints.com Beautiful job, check them out!
A message sent to me about 'Expressions' new business card...
Hi Rhoda,
Thank you so much for the letter and your new card...I JUST LOVE IT! You're right!...the card is perfect for 'Expressions'.
I am attaching a scanned picture of your new card and also embedding it in this e-mail in case you don't have it on line and want to send it out to anyone else via the Internet.
2 comments:
Wow! I really, really like your business card. Wonderful design.
A message sent to me about 'Expressions' new business card...
Hi Rhoda,
Thank you so much for the letter and your new card...I JUST LOVE IT! You're right!...the card is perfect for 'Expressions'.
I am attaching a scanned picture of your new card and also embedding it in this e-mail in case you don't have it on line and want to send it out to anyone else via the Internet.
Much Love,
Carole
Post a Comment