August 1, 2019

Time Doesn't Always Heal...

Memories of You...
August 1, 1959 ~ August 1, 2019

Sixty years today
would have been my
wedding anniversary...

But, it isn't
that's for sure
for life took its turn...

Thirty eight years ago
we divorced didn't see
changes, was blind to it all...

But, it is what it is
for we can't always
have it our way...

In spite of my divorce
my love still remains
Sixty years has passed...

time has never erased my pain

- Rhoda Galgiani
Authors' Note:
I was married August 1, 1959 to a man I will always respect.
Separated September1981 ~ Divorced May 30, 1983.
Although we went our separate ways the pain never left me.
Yes, I can say I am single and Ok for that is what I have to be.
The love in my heart shall always remain because he never
left my soul. To those who read me and maybe carry your
own pain as the calendar pages pass, my heart is with
you as I hope your heart is with me...rg