November 1, 2022

Meeting Paul...

 
 Meeting new people is such a joy
especially if the two of you click
his name is Paul and we got our
Covid19 Booster shot the same day 
 
We chatted in general so pleasant
yes, he is married and I respect that
I am single and talk to a lot of people
and yes I would like to find a male friend
 
But that hasn't happened as I believe most
men feel this woman will hit upon them
noooo I just want a male friend to add to my
life as I can certainly take care of me
 
The conversation where I live is all old ladies
I say that with respect and a male would
certainly lighten up a great conversation - if I
wore rings I think they would open up more
 
So these are my thoughts - Paul you were a joy
I would love friends like you and your wife
even though I haven't met her I am sure we
all would hit it off great...Blessing to you and yours
 
-Rhoda Galgiani