October 13, 2020

Deep Thoughts...


 Memories come back
from time to time
thoughts from years ago
happiness sublime

Where did it go
why did marriage leave
all was taken for granted
because it was believed
 
Going day by day
all becomes a style
no thought of tomorrow
all seems to be worthwhile
 
But then something changes
life is in shock for it fell apart
  life can't return to it's start...
 
 silently it now walks
 a non chosen path
 
- Rhoda Galgiani
Author's Note:
I was married to a wonderful man for 25 years - but, then it fell apart. Why? Who knows! I blame myself for I became stagnate and unappealing and completely sweep into being a housewife - not a wife! But, I am happy to say my relationship with my X is very good, for as I stated he is a wonderful man as well as a great X husband....rg