May 1, 2019

A Visitor is Coming...



Family is so important
some close others far away
not like young and together
busy lives on the run

Time moves on ever swift
morning turn into night
so very quick day's gone
sleep until tomorrow

As one ages time spins
go to bed as news ends
sleep just a bit later
up again start over

Chat with neighbors and friends
go to the grocery store
can use little something
or maybe some fast food

Another day goes by
sleep will come again soon
all is ok for now
morning brings happy glow...

for daughter is coming

- Rhoda Galgiani
Author's Note:
I am a senior who lives alone with my two kitties.
The family lives far away, but I am having a visitor...
my daughter Patti who lives in TN. She will arrive
in a few hours and plans to stay with me for eight days.
I am delighted to say the least - been six years
since I last saw her...rg