October 8, 2017

I'm Too Busy...


This statement is from an email my neighbor
(the one who wants to read something happy)
sent me...I love it!

Love is such a simple word - only four letters
how powerful are those letters L O V E
Think about it - it's easier to love than hate
care about rather that disreguard
too many of us turn the other cheek
but, will complain about situations of dislike

Me...I'm a fixer - some people don't get that
some see that as being nosey, but it isn't true
it is caring about another persons welfare
it is of concern as to someones well being
but, if one doesn't respond to an open hand
then the hand is closed and one walks away

I will always be there for my fellow neighbor
(and also for the one who wants to read something happy too, even though
he is stable and totally together)
but, mainly for one who needs someone a
perfect example is our friend who lost ED
we are there for her and her grief - forever
because we love her and feel for her

So, I am sending love to all
knowing many of you will send it back
again, L O V E a simple word to bring hope,
peace, joy and happiness to all who feel it
let's feel it together - even feel it daily when
we are out and about with a nod or smile

I know I do and I will continue to do...
How about you???

- Rhoda Galgiani