July 27, 2014




All About Love

Emotions from the heart -
internal love for another being,
lifes pattern is complete with you

Emotions from the heart -
adoring love fulfills every
moment of each day together

Emotions from the heart -
embedded deep within creates
a bonding faith that joins us as one

Emotions from the heart -
whispers ‘I love you’ to another,
knowing the whisper shall return

Emotions from the heart -
faith comes to those who believe,
fate came to those who waited...

as was destined by God
 
- Rhoda Galgiani


5 comments:

Maurice Reynolds said...

Yes, my friend, it IS all about LOVE! God's love is so good to us that we are required to share His love with others and with one another. I find much love and inspiration in your poetry. God bless you and continued blessings!

-MJ (www.tgbtgpublictions.com)

Karen O'Leary said...

Dear Rhoda,

What an uplifting poem! Faith and love are what really matters. Good message my friend.

Love,
Karen

Rhoda Galgiani said...

I am so happy you agree with my words Maurice - sending blessings to you and yours...rg

Rhoda Galgiani said...

I always say Karen - without my faith where would I be??? rg

She Sta said...

I love, too, that you are a strong animal lover. That shows how you feel about all of life and that is so holy ( to me ). I love your sweet and gentle poem, Rhoda. We believe in life and the beings God has sent to live together! That is so beautiful. Sheri / wwwpoetryandbeyond.net