August 15, 2010

Three Little Kittens ~ Africa


Three little
Kittens saved
by the Grace
of God as He
directed one
down the
road to their
discovery!

Bubble, Mona Lisa and Squeak

"I spotted a green VW Kombi on the side of the road, in the middle of nowhere and a young man carrying a small box into the veldt.

I passed the car and kept watching him in the rearview mirror. I said to Beloved, "That guy's dumping something living in the veldt." I kept on driving until I could turn back and returned to the spot where I saw the man. I got out and searched in the tall grass and then I found it - the box the guy carried!

Three tiny kittens just dumped like rubbish with no food or water and no means of surviving on their own. I grabbed the box, checked to see if none escaped and took the kittens about 2km down the road to FORA (a no-kill shelter).

The shelter could not take them as they had a nasty virus killing their cats and they asked me to hold on to them until we can make alternative arrangements."

Written by TWOTIMESS, Africa
sparkpeople.com

She is now taking care of the three little kittens until she finds proper homes for the trio. God knows what He is doing when He brings His defenseless animals to His selected caregivers...rg