July 16, 2010

Janet and Me!


So many years ago I met you online,
and you became a special friend of mine

We chatted, we laughed and sometimes we cried,
becoming friends knowing we were special inside

The place where we met was a game site online,
a place called Pogo; we would meet nightly to unwind

Such fun we had getting to know one another too,
a wonderful friendship with others and yes - me and you

Years have passed and our friendship is strong,
through trust and love we have shared all along

Feelings about Kids and our little Grey Kitties,
about the games and farms, I laugh getting all gitty

Although I live in NY and you AL grown girl,
the miles don’t seem to matter as we give life a whirl

So my friend, I post your picture for all to see
what a beautiful blessed friendship we have –

you and me!

Dedicated to a dear friend - Janet Thompson, AL