July 21, 2009

To Rhoda Galgiani...


Such a special person always loving, always caring.
Always time for a friend, so giving, so sharing.
So many miles separate the lives we live,
but friendship narrows that gap,
As I envision her with Max, Mai Ling or Gracie
cuddled up in her lap.

A wonderful poet that has started her very own new site,
Called “Expression Poetry Journal”,
and if you have the time why not visit it tonight?
She loves her kitties and you can tell they love her too,
She is a child of God dedicated and true.

Only kind words for this friend can I show,
As I look forward for her emails as
our friendship continues too grow.
I’m her Texas buddy; she is my New York pal,
She is quite extraordinary, this L.I. gal.

Just want those who haven’t made her acquaintance
that to do so would be grand,
She is a spunky young lady and she packs her own brand.
Give her a visit and let her know what you think,
Better yet bookmark her site and tell others of her fabulous link.

Composed by - Ronald Bingham, TX ~ July 21, 2009


Author's Note:

I received this wonderful poetry from my favorite TX email buddy Ronald Bingham this morning. Of course, you know he made my day, week, month and year with this one. I am so honored by this gesture and caring from an individual I have never met, who lives 2,500 miles away...who carries a huge heart full of love...for all...rg